Guy Dies After Chugging a Bottle of Patron for a $630 Bet

   

Guy Dies After Chugging a Bottle of Patron for a $630 Bet

The man, identified as Kelvin Rafael Mejía, won $630 from the bet before he lost his life, Fox News reported. The medical examiner listed alcohol intoxication as his cause of death. The tragic incident took place in the city of La Romana. Mejía was first seen chugging the tequila straight from the bottle before he received a cash prize. Moments later, he struggled to stand, and two men rushed to hold him up. Mejía collapsed soon after and never regained consciousness. A nearby clinic declared him dead.

(221)

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>